Agricultural Sprayers for ATVsJuan Aldaz
Save Time and Work with ATV and Sprayers!
Spray an acre in less than 20 minutes. No more carrying in your back, or pushing the spreader. The wand lets you spray under the trees or kill the weeds in the ditch line as you ride. Water plants without carrying a bucket or breaking a sweat. Goes on your Sub-Compact Tractor in seconds. No carrying heavy bags buckets or tank sprayers. Let your ATV carry the heavy load for you.
Get More Productivity From Your Farm… While Saving Money!
No need to buy a Big Tractor. You can use liquid fertilizer, pesticide or weed control chemicals at your local farm supply store for a fraction of the usual cost of granular from the retail store.
From June 16 to July 16 only, you can get a John Deere XUV590i (32hp) equipped with a 25-Gallon Sprayer for 12,990 USD plus 20% discount on shipping to your country!
- Top Speed: 45+ mph
- Engine: 586cc gas
- Cylinders: Inline-twin-cylinder
- Horsepower: 32 hp @ 5600 rpm*
- Four-wheel independent suspension for excellent ride and handling
- Balanced acceleration and top speed
- Quiet and comfortable operator station
Increase your flexibility with a sprayer, engineered exclusively for your Gator, and tackle any job. Custom fit brackets offer a convenient and secure no-tools mount. With a standard 10-foot spray swath and up to a 90-gallon dual tank option, get the capacity you want and the coverage you need.
All models provide an excellent way to apply spray materials such as liquid fertilizer, weed killer, tree spray and de-icer. These sprayers come complete with a 43″ boom that sprays a 120″ swath and a 19 or 20-foot hose and spray wand for spot spraying lawns, shrubs, trees, etc. The fully adjustable brass spray wand tip achieves streams up to 30 feet. It has four rubber feet bolted to the bottom to protect and stabilize the sprayer and custom mounting brackets for a NO TOOLS mount.
- 100 psi Shurflo diaphragm-type pump is designed for high hour commercial applications. It can be run dry without damage.
- The fully adjustable brass spray wand tip achieves streams up to 30 feet
- Equipped with a 19-foot hose to Spray Wand
- Check valves in boom tips prevent siphoning and dripping, which can cause lawn spotting.
- Brackets secure to Gator bed, no bungees required.
- On/off switch located near operator.
- Easy boom removal for added convenience.
- Control valve directs spray to either the boom or spray wand.
- 12v plug included with wiring harness, complete with quick-disconnects, for convenient electrical hookup.
- Rugged translucent yellow tank with molded fill level indicators (in gallons).
Contact us for more info.