- Meet buyers, investors, key decision makers and agricultural officials from Nigeria and the wider region
- Launch your products/brand and establish contacts with local distributors and resellers
- Showcase your latest cutting-edge technologies at the Product Demonstration Area
- Network with local and regional agribusiness leaders and experts
- Benefit from our extensive pre-event promotional campaigns to ensure your brand reaches out to a wider audience
Virtually all aspects of regional food production, processing and manufacturing require new technology as they transform into a modernised, productive and competitive force. The last five years alone have seen over $5 billion of private investment from companies that have understood the sectors’ enormous potential.
Now in its third successful year, “Agra Innovate West Africa” brings all levels of this diverse sector together for three days of intensive networking and deal making. The trade-show receives the full support of key private and public sector organisations and is attended by a “who’s who” of regional policymakers, private sector leaders and serious buyers.
november 23 (Wednesday) - 25 (Friday)